About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring time blues

It's officially spring, I couldn't be more thrilled about the warmer weather.  I am so excited about wearing my flip flops outside (I wear them year round in the house).  The flowers and trees are starting to bloom.  I am seriously in love with this time of year.  However, with this time of year comes this anxious-ness that over takes me.  I am SOOOO very ready to wrap of the school year.  I am tired of waking up at the crack of dawn and going to bed well after everyone else.  I don't want to do another project.  My cheesy desire to have the kids in freshly ironed clothes is LONG gone. I don't even double check their lunch to make sure it's balanced.  The spring makes me LONG for lazy days. I am looking forward to the days of staying in my pj's until ........, I want to enjoy my babies instead of rushing them out of the house (all of them are not homeschooled), I just want to be.  I don't like that all of my days are held hostage to my to-do list.  I just want to wake-up taking in God's beauty (for as long as my heart desires). 

The joy of the Lord is my strength!!

No comments:

Post a Comment