About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

When it rains it pours!!!!!

I could start this post with how everything is falling apart, but I won't.  I really want to tell you all how messy things are right now, but that won't do any good.  I could tell you about how much uncertainty I have about several different things, but that won't make it any better. Seriously, I keep thinking of the words of a song that says:
But when I fix my eyes on all that you are
Then every doubt I feel
Deep in my heart
Grows strangely dim
All my worries fade
And fall to the ground
Cause when I seek Your face
And don't look around
Any place I'm in
Grows strangely dim
I know that God is calling me to deeper levels of depending on HIM, yikes!! I know that He wants me to trust HIM more than my safety nets.  YIKES!!!  I tease my sister that I am NOT type "A" but I am a strong  "B+" . I like to know the plan. Oh, how God must laugh at our plans!!!  Today I said, " When it rains, it pours" and God's response was, " That's right daughter, when I rain my blessings upon you I pour them!! When I rain life into a situation, it pours!! When I am any situation you allow, I will POUR out my Spirit!!!" Wow God!!! Just Wow.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment