About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Car shopping!!!

I have learned more about cars in the last week than I EVER wanted to know!!!  Today I met a really nice family while looking to purchase their car.  She ( the mom) loved the Lord, I could just tell!! I have been praying, praying and praying.  I pray that this is it, because it was LOVE at first sight for me.  Of course I have a lot to consider, especially when everyone involved needs to be on the same page!!! You know the scripture that say, "be anxious for nothing".  Yea, that's harder than it looks!!  Tomorrow I will take the van (the one I saw today) in for an inspection.  I will pray to God that everything clears and pray that everyone is on one accord!!  Hopefully tomorrow I'll be driving home in a new to me vehicle!!!  I need all of my friends to pray over this Honda:

I really would like to buy her, if she is what God has for me!!! So pray, pray, and pray!!! My other sweet beloved car is on the way to car heaven.  She gave me some really good years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment