About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Time to say good-bye


Well folks, our time is winding down in Orange Mound for now. We have had a blast. This week has given me a renewed hope in God for my dreams, my marriage and direction for this family. I'm not sure how this path will unfold but I'm certain  God's is in control. 
I wish I was better at taking pictures because last night we hosted a dinner party. We invited our friends and other people that are living in missional communities. We wanted our friends and family to have the opportunity to ask questions about this life style.  The night was perfect. Jason grilled and I had a fiesta going on in the inside. We even brought over our fire pit. It was nice to have the people we love over to experience just a glimpse of our life here over the last week! We're pretty sure what our decision will be!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment