About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

Trouble in Paradise!


Today starts Passover!!! I am so thankful for Jesus!! I couldn't get through our story tonight without crying.  God is so good to me.  I thought what if I had to sacrafice my dear children for the sin of someone else.  I know that I wouldn't be able to do it.  The thought just makes me want watch them sleep tonight.  I truly feel so blessed to be a part of God's family.  I truly get that I didn't deserve it, at all.  However, he has allowed me to be in fellowship with him. Jesus has called my friend.  There are days when I know that I am not being a "good" friend, but he is still there waiting on me.  I don't say it lightly, I SERIOULY don't know how people make it without God. 
 
I know I'm blogging a LOT about this budget thing, it's a HOT topic right now.  We have two birthdays coming up ( the youngest and the oldest) let's just say we are not seeing eye to eye on this birthday situation.  I am "that" mom when it comes to birthday parties.  But to my defense we don't get the kids much for Christmas.  It has been our tradition to focus on giving at Christmas.  We usually treat their birthdays like most people treat Christmas. 

OMGoodness, I am over all the fundraisers at my son's school.  I mean seriously every week there is something new that we need to raise money for.  We are at an amazing school, but it is coming at a price!! My dear son has come home everyday all pumped for Highway USA!!! I have told him "NO" everyday.  He has cried, begged, and pleaded!!! My answer is still the same.  I really hate this for him but we JUST gave to the school like every month since August!  This well has run dry!!!! ( Plus we just got done selling Girl Scout cookies)

I also keep wondering why church women do not talk about life?  I mean am not talking about airing all your dirty laundry but just sharing day to day struggles and getting strength from each other.  I am so confused by this.  I'm pretty much an open book.  I struggle but I have strengths.  I am so encouraged after I talk with other moms, wives and women when we share our hearts ( not gossip).  I get so much from praying for others but I also get a lot from just talking about what's on my heart.  I can't tell you how much I've learned from other women who were willing to share their story with me!!

This could not possibly be spring!  Spring, where ever you went could you please come back???

No comments:

Post a Comment