About Me

My photo
Hello, My name is Ester. I absolutley adore Jesus! He is the center of my life. I am nothing without him. He has allowed a dream of mine to come true. I've always wanted a little boutique. I've been praying for the right time, the time is now! I am the mother of 3. I love my children, they keep life so exciting. I homeschool and I have one in traditional school. I love to craft, it could be a full time job. I love it that much. I like sewing, baking, bow- making, and all things family! I am married to my highschool sweetheart, you can read about that on my other blog. www.loveinmyhouse.blogspot.com.

Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2013

Organization.

Today over on Kelly's Korner Blog she is doing a link up of Organization tips.  I know I posted earlier this week about getting organized. I do have a few things that are in place that help keep me organized.  One of the first things is, I have to keep a calendar.  I have to write everything down, I CAN NOT go digital.  It's something about writing it down and being able to look at everything on one page.  I keep two calendars, one in my purse and one on my desk. ( and one on the wall but I don't write anything in that one)
Purse Calendar
Desk Calender ( This is called a Mom Agenda , I love this calendar.  Every mom needs one)

I also keep a HOME binder. My home binder has all of my bills, important letters from school, insurance info, grocery list, and etc.  Everyone in the family has a tab. We have a general tab and one for the other categories.
Home Binder (It's lacking a cute Chevron Cover)

I also keep most some  of my craft supplies in shoe boxes.  However, I usually feel like they take up residence on my dining table but when they are away, they are in shoe boxes.
Right now, they are mostly on the table.  I like to see all of my supplies. ( I like to know what I'm working with )

I also keep all of the girls hair bows on a nice little rack that I made.  Before that, bows were everywhere!!
All the bow are made by me!! Slight obsession.

I found an oak dresser at a thrift store and painted it black.  I use this dresser for my TV.  Inside the dresser is all of my secrets board games, video games, dvd, remote controls, candle lighting stick, candles, and just need to hide it kinda stuff, lol!!


My last trick, one that I just learned is keeping sheet sets inside the pillow case. I must say this revolutionized my linen closet.
This is NOT my photo, found it in a google search.  But you get the idea!!
 
 
I am looking forward to reading every one's organizational tips!! God is working on me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment